Bilge pump system 1100 gallons per hour.
This is a complete bilge pump system WITH all wiring read to fit into your boat, all that is required is a positive and negative feed.
What do you get:
- Auto bilge pump panel with the colour of your choice.
- 1100 GPH Bilge pump.
- Wedge type float switch (other types available)
- Wiring harnes of your choice.
The system will come to you fully assembled and working (need + and - power leads). There is no need for complex wiring diagrams all the wiring is done for you (except the power feed)
What you need to do:
- Locate a space to fit your bilge pump panel and fit into position.
- un-clip the wiring and pump/float from the panel.
- Locate and fix the pump at the lowest point in your bilge and run a pipe overboard (pipe not supplied)
- Locate and fix the float switch away from the pump and a little higher ( in most boats the 20 mm will be fine.)
- Route the wiring harness back to the panel making sure that:
- The connection to the pump and float switch are clipped up well out of the normal bilge water level.
- The wiring harness is clipped up every 300mm.
- If the wiring harness is run through bulkheads a gromit is used.
- The harness is not run through the bilge water.
- Reclip the wiring block back together.
Now just connect up the positive and negative feed - and switch on!